Friday, 14 June 2013

don't mind the marshmallows

Huh? you say.

That's what I'm calling my little, white, pasty legs.
I ~gasp~ wore shorts today!
This is one of my greatest fears, to wear shorts.
Thankfully, there was NO ONE at the gym this morning.
This made it slightly more comforting.
I did, however, have to hit the post office afterwards.
A woman made my day by calling, "Awesome socks!" and smiling and giving the thumbs up as I went into the post office.
It's the little things that make me happy throughout the day.





My usual perplexed face.
I have no idea why I do this when I take pictures of myself, lol.  
As in typical female fashion, my legs are taking a long time to get there.
Patience and consistency, right?

Also, I thought I would share this little post from Little b's healthy habits

It's called "Having it all figured out."
It's awesome because my awesome workout buddy, T, and I were just talking about this two days ago, fo true!
I was even talking about doing some experimenting with my diet and meal plans.
What great timing for her to bring up the exact same topic?


On a side note, darn these wildfires.
Our friends, where we go every weekend to work on the Peanut, moved all of their animals yesterday.  They were told to anticipate evacuating. =(
Keeping everyone in my thoughts and praying for some much needed, saturating rain.

4 comments:

Donloree said...

You have great legs! I say wear shorts all the time. :)

Lacey said...

You're so cute in shorts!!! But I am the same way... I've never worn shorts to the gym. I'm way self conscious about my legs. :|

v8grrl said...

Lookin good, mama. I just went to try and take a pic of my arms for you...I can't make a muscle and click at the same time. Arrrgh

Lapetitemort said...

Thanks ladies!
v8grrl, hence my crazy faces trying to take pictures all the time.