Tuesday, 18 June 2013

.

Death seems to love me.
I kid you not.
Since Friday, my nights have been broken with dreams of death, blood and me actually murdering people.
I have had more people around me die than I could count on all of my fingers and toes, plus my husband's.
I have been having unexplainable panic and anxiety. 


My father-in-law called to tell us that they found the body of a friend of ours.
They believe it was suicide.
This is far too many of those I know who have ended it this way.
I had just asked S this past week if he had heard from him lately.
This breaks my heart that we have not kept our friends as close as we used to, even through 2000 miles.
I have the urge to go back home and see all of my friends that I haven't seen and tell them how much they really do mean to me.

Do me a favor.
Tell those you love that you do.
Send a quick email, text or call to those you miss.
Who knows what's going on in their lives?
It may mean everything to them.

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend :(

Sending hugs & comfort your way!

T.

Lapetitemort said...

Thank you T.
=)