Wednesday, 1 May 2013

It's not as twisted as it seems

I mean look at this face.
I'm all sweet, innocent and girly, right?
(I'll start with this little story and then go into the usual stuffs.)
 You know how we've been working on the gypsy caravan?
Well, this weekend I was finally coerced to a 4-wheeler ride.
I forced him (our friend) to go probably 2mph because going straight up rocky canyons and straight down into them, made me pee myself a little.
 Hey, it was a core workout though.
Anyway, on our adventures, we came across scatterings of bones (coyote, deer, antelope, cow, etc.).
I have an obsession with bones.  I mean, my last foray in education was biological sciences with concentrations in cardiopulmonary science.  I had lots of anatomy and physiology in there.  It's only natural that I love to study it.
I've been really into osteology the past few months.
You know where this is going right?
Yeah, I picked up full vertebral columns, hips, huge vertebrae, some leg bones and even a gorgeous coyote skull that was pretty much bleached white and almost looks fake because it had been in the elements for years probably - with the exception of one little patch of fur on its snout.
I was going to post pictures but I figured some folks would freak over it. 
So I'll only post this one of the "cleanest" bones.

I probably should have stayed around and spent the time trying to get all of the coyote that was scattered around.  I would really love to try and articulate it back together.
Well, enough of my twisted side, on to other stuffs.

I am pleased to report that I am down 6lbs and to 15.9% body fat.
Just what I like.
I have not been eating enough though.
Have to work on that, especially my protein intake.
Lovely Awesome Trainer Physique Pro told me yesterday, "Just imagine what you'd look like if you eat right."
It really stuck with me.
So, that's my goal for the next two weeks = get enough protein and food in.
Why two weeks?
Well, because I'm getting one year older.
The big 4-0.
Can't you tell that I refuse to truly acknowledge my maturity?
Dammit, I want this year to be even better than last year.
I want to wear some booty shorts to the gym and not be embarrassed.
I want to wear tank tops this summer and be like "BAM" with my arms without having to flex to see those little muscles.
One day I will be a She-Hulk!
Then folks can bash me even more and call me even more names on the street.
Gotta love random butt-holes. =)
Hell, I'm even going to my scheduled beating the morning of my birthday to start it off right.  Then, I have a hot outfit picked out to spend my day prancing around town.

No comments: