Wednesday, 20 March 2013

What's new pussy cat?

Not much really.
Today is the hubs and my 9 year anniversary.
=)

Both vehicles are on the outs.  Well, to be fair, one is still running but on the verge of kaput.  Hubby is using that one while the one that is dead is being worked on.
I'm looking on the bright side which means I have to walk where ever I want or need to go.
Extra cardio?
I am pretending that I'm doing my summer semester in Spain when I walked everywhere.
Well, I will be until our snow storms come in tomorrow night.
IF we get all of the snow and below freezing temps that they are talking about, I will be doing workouts at home.

Our new pro gym opened about 2 weeks ago.
I clocked the walk yesterday, 2.65 miles there.
So, I'm getting almost 6 miles of walking, not too shabby.
Plus!!!!  I am actually running into all sorts of IFBB pros and known NPC folks who are on the verge of pro - mainly physique ladies.  
Can you say all star-struck?
They have been super duper nice too.
I have even bought a few sessions from one.
Actually, my workout buddy and I have bought some doubles sessions.
I feel super guilty about it, like I'm cheating on my coach.
My coach has not been around much lately though, out of state with family, which I totally get.  But she is a little more focused on a competition that she's helping with and I'm not really interested in.  
But this Pro is soooo different in a really good way.
She has a different approach, is tougher on me (which I like) and talks about all different things besides the workout and doesn't charge me all sorts of "extras."
Plus, she's been honest with me about my eating habits (which haven't been the best lately) and yes, I have put on more than what I was calling my winter warmth layer.
She's just nice to chat with when I see her not in "hired" mode too about life, whatever.
I like her, a ton.
I'm just letting it ride right now since I have no competition in mind any time in the very near future.

 

1 comment:

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

Happy Happy Anniversary : )