Sunday, 24 February 2013

Dreams

It's so discouraging when you try to contact several places/people (via email, their website, facebook, all of them) concerning gymnastics/tumbling/etc. and you never receive any sort of reply. Maybe I'm a little down in the dumps because of this gloomy snowy/blizzard day. I was so inspired and motivated, but never getting replies from this week makes me blue. =( I guess that I'll continue with YouTube tutorials and learning on my own some more this year. Maybe it's just a sign. Don't know. Poop.

But here's the thing....
For the past few weeks, I've been having dreams of competing at the Arnold Amateur for Fitness........ then the Olympia.

Grrrrrrr

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Don't give up!!!

T.

Lapetitemort said...

REnewed this morning T. Between you and the first thing I read when I checked FB was Recipes for Gals In Figure & Bodybuilding:
NEVER GIVE-UP: “So many people can be responsible for your Success, but only you are responsible for your failure.” – Unknown

Maybe ya'll are my sign!