Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Haaaaay 2013! Woot Woot!

 Year of the Snake!
We were wild and crazy as usual for New Year's Eve.
We both had eye appointments and picked out new frames.
That ended around 6pm so we picked up some food and went home.
 I had 2 cocktails, put on my fav on netflix and was out by 10pm. 
 
My main man Rod Serling  lulled me to sleep.
I did wake up when I hear the fireworks at midnight.
I tried to wake S up to tell him Happy New Year and get my smooch, but he was loudly sawing logs and dead to the world.

I woke up and hit my regular time at the gym.
Luckily, it looked like this this morning.



(not my actual gym)
I'm sure tomorrow will be a completely different story.
Oh well, bless the hearts of those that stick around past February!
Until then though, I hate the packed muddled mess of folks who don't have a clue of etiquette.  Oh well, I will breathe deeply and push through!
After all, I have Project Rear to Fear going on this year!

 



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you're getting off to a great start. I fell asleep to the Twilight Zone, too.