Tuesday, 6 November 2012

11062012 ~ I flexed my rights

Yep, I voted.
If you really want to have fun with people, tell them that you voted for Roseanne.
I couldn't believe how many people took me seriously and got angry!
Want to talk about make myself laugh?
Hey, I did no research on her, but for some reason I could not take that one seriously?!
I can only envision her as "Roseanne."

Anyway, I also flexed my muscles and had a nice leg workout this morning topped off with a little step-monster.
I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at how my arms are looking lately.
I can finally see them pretty much all of the time, and I like it!

I can't wait to see what happens over time.

Oh, funny not so funny thing happened this morning.
I was on the step-monster, and I kept smelling this weird smell.
I kept sniffing under my arms and cupping to smell my breath.
I just couldn't figure out what or where it was coming from.
Later, I figured it out.
It turns out that I had stepped in dog poop.
It was such a teeny piece and sooooooo smelly!
I was the stinky gal today.
Thankfully, no one was really in there this morning!

No comments: