Saturday, 27 October 2012

Muscle & Fitness Supplement Sampling Program

I did it.
I joined the monthly program.

(who's blog I super adore) reviews and photos of what she received, I got lured in.
I joined today and am super excited to start receiving my boxes!

Here's the info:


Sample box with 5-7 supplement samples delivered to your house every month  
MEMBER BENEFITS:
  • FREE SHIPPING on any order at the Muscle & Fitness Store
  • $15 off any $75+ order at the Muscle & Fitness Store when you join
  • 3 FREE ISSUES of Muscle & Fitness, Flex, Men's Fitness, or Muscle & Fitness Hers
  • Post product reviews and read what other M&Fers are saying
  • Exclusive offers for the Muscle & Fitness Store
Has anyone else tried it out?  

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

Awww!!! I adore you too!!!

I think you'll love the program!! You might not use everything you get each month but it's a great way to try out supplements you've been eyeballing before you buy them! Let me know what you think!!

T.