Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Invigorated and motivated!

I don't know what it took.
I'm not sure why I was so out of it.
I have no clue whatsoever what happened.
Here I have been, though, on it.
I am looking forward to gym time.
I am searching out some tumbling teaching.
(I have a friend who is a performer, aerialist, acrobat who will be willing to help, but she is always so super booked with her money making performances, which include lots of traveling.  She is one of the lucky ones who makes a living do it!)
I am looking up competitions for next year that would be doable.
Really there are only a few left between this month and next month that have a fitness category.
I know that I want to drastically improve my routine.
I know that I still have to continue to improve my physique.
Although, I feel like it is ultimately better than my first competition as I have just begun to lean out some to see how I look after months of trying to bulk & build some muscle.
So, that's that.

Over the past year, I have noticed when I do gain my fat, it's in my lats and darn arse!
 

No comments: