Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Weekend in Pictures

We spent the weekend down at our friend's property working on the Purple Peanut.
The sad part is that I neglected to take pictures of it at all!
Instead, in my breaks of demolition, I snapped photos of the cuteness of the country.
I'll have to remember to shoot it this coming weekend!
But here is the awesome-ness that was just a tad of this past long weekend.

Snapped this on our stop at the hardware store.


He just came in from the pasture to say "hey."
They have like 5 horses and a mule.


One of the barn kitties.  He was a super purr-machine and just hung around for pets and holding.
We did spot one of the older gals after she caught a wild baby bunny.
Even with all the cat food available, I guess their "wild" instincts still take hold!

This was one of the momma cows and her new baby.
They have miniature cows!
So freaking adorable.




2 comments:

Lacey said...

HEY LPM!
I haven't been able to stop by in a while, but really wanted to check in and say I hope you're doing well!

Lacey

Lapetitemort said...

Thanks Lacey! I'm doing great! =)