Sunday, 30 September 2012

Olympia Weekend

always inspires and motivates me so.
Then, I think, maybe I will plan a competition again.
Why do my motivations waiver so much?
Maybe because I am just in the beginning, and I know that I have so far to go that it seems incredibly daunting?
Maybe because I am on the verge of 40 and cannot fathom trying to learn even more than I have this year, physically for routines?
Perhaps, I am too intimidated by all of the younger competitors in the Fitness Category.
Yep, there is a ton that daunts me and fogs my dreams.
~sigh~
I will continue to make myself better.
I will continue to go with the flow and try to learn more.
Who knows?
I mean, Adela is 40 and a 7x Olympia Champion.
Maybe there is a little hope for this girl.

2 comments:

Sable Weisman said...

You're 40??? Really? I honestly thought you were in your 20s!

Lapetitemort said...

Haha, thank you! I turn 40 in May of next year, so on the verge. =)