Thursday, 16 August 2012

And here we go!




It looks like things may be falling into place, and I will be entering this competition.
Had a wonderful lunch with my coach yesterday.
We spent time talking, brainstorming, coming up with ideas for classes - some of which she plans on me teaching.
Also, she's planning more group stuff for competitors to try and cut costs.
So far, things are exciting and looking completely do-able.

Luckily, I haven't let myself go to poop since my last competition.
Though things have gone up and down, I have consistently kept working out.
I should be fine with this shorter prep.
In fact, I still have time to keep building muscle until it's time to lean out a little.

Time to get seriously back on it!
 

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Awesome! I know you wanted to step on stage again but life was getting the way a bit :)

T.

Chelle Stafford said...

Woohoo!!! Go Get 'Em!!!