Sunday, 3 June 2012

Negative Nellie


I don't want to be that.
The past week has been hard.
There have been all of these amazing opportunities presented to me in the past month.
At the same time, there has been life.
Unfortunately, the two did not mix.

In short, in the next week or so, I will more than likely be having surgery.
I have not been at my best the past week, with new occurrences in my life.
I am trying to wrap my head around it.
Those who have followed for a while know that I have many female issues.
Things have been compounded and worsened.
It is probably for the best that this is happening, yet it still saddens me.

I am REALLY trying to focus on the positives.
At the same time, it seems like Murphey's Law.
Everything was going in a positive direction, new opportunities were being offered, there were possibly amazing things on the horizon.
Hopefully, I can wrangle those back in after this.
Hopefully, I won't be out of the game for too long.

HOpefully, after this little hiccup, things will smooth out and continue on.
Trying to focus on this as just another opportunity to make a good change in my life and make things even better.



2 comments:

Tenecia said...

I'm crossing my fingers that surgery goes smoothly and you are back on your feet in no time!!

*hugs*

T.

Lapetitemort said...

Thanks T. =)
I will be finding out today if I will need surgery now or it can wait for a while. In the meantime, going to work out before I head to the doc. Keeping active helps keep me less stressed, lol.