Tuesday, 19 June 2012

It wasn't as bad as I thought

Today, I met with my coach for the first time in over a month.
It was supposed to be a 15 minute body fat, measurement and weigh in.
It turned into an hour of us talking.
This. Is. Why. I. Love. Her.
She made me feel like my dreams are all possible.
She made me realize a few things that have been nagging at me are not to be worried about.
We discussed my goals.
We discussed some opportunities that may be available in the future.
We talked of many things.
I'm thinking of doing a natural show in October.
But anyway, on to the stats.

Weight = 109
Body Fat was around 19%

So, it wasn't that bad.
I was up 3 pounds from the week after my competition.
My body fat was up and my muscle was down, but we knew that was going to happen from the weeks that I was ill and not eating.
Now, I'm back on my building nutrition plan and lifting plan.
I'll see her in 10 days to see how I'm doing.

2 comments:

Tenecia said...

I'm glad your check-in with your coach went well!!

T.

Donloree said...

Sounds like a fabulous meeting! Off to the next thing. :D