Saturday, 26 May 2012

Sometimes I need a little inspiration

I know that I have been absent for a bit.
I have a TON going on and am planning many different upcoming blog updates.

Sometimes, I lack patience.
No, most of the time I lack patience.
It's something that I really need to work on.

By the way, I turned 39 on the 14th.
I think this messed with my head a wee bit lately,
along with a few other bumps and turns in the road, lol.
But, that tends to happen to everyone, right?

Then, I see pictures like these.
It helps me realize that things take time.
Hence, where my patience needs to kick in!
I also get inspiration when I see these.


This is Erin Stern and....
an 8 year difference.


Here's a side by side that Nicole Wilkins posted on her FaceBook page.
The left is from 2003 and the right from 2011, 
another 8 year difference.

It makes me realize just how hard the work is and just how far I can go.
So, where will this go in 8 years?!




 

1 comment:

Tenecia said...

I'm so inspired by these pictures too!! I know you can't change your physique overnight and these are great reminders of how I need to be patience and get forging ahead!!

T.