Tuesday, 8 May 2012

.

I have all these plans and goals.
Unfortunately, things do not always go as planned or as smoothly.
I won't go into it, but I have to get over a little frustration, disappointment and discouragement.
Things will work out.
I'll just have to find another way, plan or path to the end goal.
I am going to open up to letting what is supposed to happen, well, happen.
That's the way it's supposed to be anyway, right?
Maybe someone is trying to point me in a different direction, and I'm just being head-strong and resistant.

So, to change my 'tude, I will post some pretty pictures.
There all swiped from Pinterest, so there's links upon links upon links of where they may have come from.




1 comment:

Tenecia said...

They say "all things in due time"...I'm starting to learn that this is very true in life...hang in there!

T.