Saturday, 31 March 2012

What I've Read, Am Reading~ while you're waiting for updates!

So guess what?
Yes, I do love to read.
I also have discovered a love of audio books.
Those, I love when I suffer my bouts of insomnia.
Download on the iPod and listen without waking up the hubby to turn on lamps and read.
Oh, I also have an obsession with The Twilight Zone.
Luckily, I get Twilight Zone Radio Dramas for every occasion.

 

And I have many favorites, that I can listen to over and over, as well as watch over & over!

Currently, I am reading this.


 I have followed the comic book since the beginning.
I have since began watching the series -
still get the comic in my folder.

Yes, I am a geek-a-zoid-nerd-o.

I JUST began this book.  I am hooked.  I cannot wait to find out what happens.

My wonderful friend sent me this.


 I can tell you that I picked it up and did not want to put it down.
It is different.
It is not as girly as one would expect.
I LOVED it, hardcore.

Then, I just finished this.
 

I mean, Chuck Palahniuk.
Fight Club, Lullaby, Haunted, Diary.....Rant.....

This, however, was a little different.
Think Are You There God, It's Me Margaret.


Then, he combines it with many references from today's and 80's pop culture.
It's twisted, yet, has more comedic undertones than any of his other books that I've read.
I giggled, a lot.
Yeah.
But then again, I'm sick and twisted, soooooooooooooooo......

This is what I also do
other than
WORKOUT...
or 
CLEAN
or GARDEN...



2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Oooo....I love learning about new books!! I'm gonna check these out!!

T.

Lacey said...

Yes! I enjoy reading and genuinely envy people that consistently make time for it! Excited for more time for that this summer! :)