Tuesday, 13 March 2012

31 Days Out!

I felt like it was time to start counting down!
It's getting closer....
I don't have body stat updates yet this week.
Yesterday's schedule got all chaotic, so it didn't happen.
I'm going to try and get in there maybe tomorrow around my massage.
Yep, loving getting a massage every few weeks right now.
I think my poor muscles appreciate it.

Right now, I'm waking up every morning telling myself,
"I'm happy with where I'm at right now."
It helps my mindset, especially getting my tired butt to the gym and pushing myself harder.

I want to get a new picture up.
I'm apprehensive to do so though.

I did splurge on a Groupon.
It was $25 for two VersaSpa Spray tans.
I have fallen to the draw of wanting to see my body tanned.
I will be Nacho Cheese Jenny.

I have to give a shout out for the most excellent customer service!
National Physique Committee office, you are most amazing. Long story short: Another friend posted that she received her NPC card. I all of a sudden panicked because I had not, and my check cleared in January. I looked up a number for the main office in Pittsburg. Let me tell you so nice. I emailed copies of the front and back of my canceled check, and they have already sent me an email version of the card and sent the hard copy out yesterday...... all of this in less than 20 minutes.
Now that, my friends, was awesome and made my day.

 

See, I'm now official!
Oh!  And I asked Adela a question on FB... well, sort of a question, more of my concerns.  Guess what?   She answered me on YouTube, along with others questions.  I don't know why I have been needing so much validation on this journey, but it helped.
I'm also super excited because one of my bestest friends from home is going to come up for my show too.  I love that I'm going to have her, my hubs, my wonderful friend up here Traci, and possibly a few more friends there too!
It makes me super happy.
Now, I'm off.  Gym time!

No comments: