Thursday, 15 March 2012

29 Days & Counting Down!

Well, I thought if might be time for a few progress pics.
I know I won't have the muscular definition that I would like when the competition comes, but I'll keep trying!
Actually, my body stats didn't change much this week.
I lost 1/2 a pound and my body fat percentage stayed the same.
I go again on Monday.
We're going to see if I'm still stalled and re-evaluate the diet.
Coach has a sneaking suspicion that I need more protein and carbs before and after my workouts.
So, we'll go over my food logs and workouts and tweak from there.
I'd love to lose more body fat and become more defined.
And really, I don't need to lose more weight.
So, we'll see!

Just as a reminder, 
From Left to Right -
August 2010, July 2011, November 2011




Now, here's some I snapped today.
Yikes I need a tan!
(It's hard to snap and try to hold a pose, lol - which also still has lots of practice to go)




3 comments:

Chelle Stafford said...

You're looking fantastic!!! Be PROUD of the hard work and results! Wooohoo!!!You're doing GREAT!!

Lapetitemort said...

Thanks Chelle! I will!
And I know that I can eventually get to the point that I would love to be at. Small goals. =D

Lacey said...

You look amazing!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the progressss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!