Monday, 13 February 2012

Day 113 ~ Body Stat Updates

Today was body fat, weigh in day!
WooHoo!
(sarcasm there)
I don't know why, but I always dread and am excited for this day.

So, what did today give us?

0.65% decrease in body fat and a 2.5 pound loss.
My newest numbers:
107.5 pounds, 17.58% body fat.

Is it sad that I'm hoping as I near 15% that my monthly visitor may quit making appearances?

Friday I had my first posing session.
I never knew just standing and flexing and walking could make one so freaking sore the next day!
Wow.
I am happy to report that my trainer/coach is very happy with where my back is, shoulders, abs and calves.
There will be tweaking to even me out though.
My booty area, thigh area though, need much more work.
Oh those problem areas, they are a thorn in my rear.
After posing, we worked on my routine more.
It's coming along. YaaY

Today was a personal training day, then I met my friend for cardio, and then she gave me a sassy new haircut.
I feel all shiny and new.
Thanks Traci!!!


2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hahaha! Sad, no. Hopeful, yes. :) Even as I got really lean it still didn't go. Our bodies wanna make babies whether we like it or not. lol!

Git It Girl said...

Sounds like it was a fun day and it's it funny that posing practice makes you sore? Ha ha! You're really coming along. Keep it up!!!!
Git it!!!