Saturday, 21 January 2012

New Competition Time Line, Blinging Suits and Snacks

2 months 24 days

Here's the new time line.

Here's the color of my posing suit.
(This is not the actual suit, nor the person making it, but this is what I found that was closest to the color.)




Mine is going to have rhinestoned swirls and flowers.
My rhinstones are going to be in pinks and yellows and clear and blues.
I am so freaking excited.

When I get it, I will definitely post pics.
I'm going with a local lady (who is also a fitness competitor).
Her name is Laura, and I highly recommend her.

Her company is Suit Yourself Posing Suits.

But on to the other stuff.
Why is it that when I'm coming up on Monday mornings, I become petrified that I'm not going to have lost any body fat or gained any muscle?

Yesterday, not even while exercising, I pulled a muscle in my lower back.
Boooooooo.
It felt much better this morning, but I didn't want to push it.
I did my cardio and did some extra stretching.
I'm thinking of hitting the gym tomorrow to add a day of weights.
Maybe I am getting used to this liftestyle?

Two of my new favorite snacks:

1.) Half cup of 0% Fat Greek Yogurt, 1 T ground flax and 1/2 t real almond extract

2.) 1 small apple diced, sprinkled with cinnamon, baked for 20 min at 350 and then mixed with
1 T all natural nut butter and 1 T ground flax ~ 
This one is really my favorite. It tastes so decadent.

Just as a side note, I feel like I should begin hitting harder.
Though I am/was right on track for 8 weeks, I want to make sure that I am at my absolute best now.  I want to lift heavier and make the best possible choices.


4 comments:

Athena said...

Pretty color! That will look great on you. Hope your back gets better quick!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Those snacks sound yummy, though I dont know i could wait 20 minutes! LOL! I have been eating the greek yogurt with frozen blueberries, a tiny drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Lacey said...

OMG you still get yogurt & apples on prep?! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be thankful for that every second you eat those! :D

Lapetitemort said...

Yep! But only because I'm still losing 1% to 1.5% or more of body fat a week. I'm sure it will be cut out soon. =\