Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Day 93 on this Journey

93 Days into it.
Got my body stats done today.
In the past 8 days, I've gone down 1 pound and down 0.75% body fat.
I'm a little disappointed, but I knew my diet wasn't spot on this past week.

Newest numbers
109 pounds
19.56% body fat.

Just for fun I took some measurements today:
chest = 32"
waist = 25.5"
hips = 33.5"

I am happy to finally be under 20% body fat!

I discovered a new food that is delicious!
I thought that I was picking up a package that had ginger root in it.
Well, I was wrong it was sunchokes!
Jerusalem artichokes.
I simply washed them, chopped them up, rubbed with a little olive oil and sprinkled with pepper & sea salt.
They baked for a while at 400.
I have to say, very tasty!
 

1 comment:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

sunchokes are the bomb. Just sayin'.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife