Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Day 73 ~ Be Aggressive!

And that's exactly what we're doing now.
I'm going up to lifting six days a week.
I'm losing about 1/2% or more of body fat a week right now, which is good.
I only lost 1/2 a pound, but that's not very much concern because I'm losing fat and still gaining muscle.

I am super psyched.
I know that I may not be completely at the absolute best competition shape that I can be come March 18th.
I mainly mean that I'm petrified of the routine portion.
I am not a tumbler.
I do not have gymnastics experience.
I am flexible.
I have confidence that I can nail many different strength moves.
I have dance background, but I am a little dorky.
I just want to do this.
I want to get the first one over to see how it is out there.
Get the feel of things.
Then, I know I will be able to perfect it and go on to the next.

Friday we have our first choreography session.
My music isn't cut and edited yet, but I'll do a butcher job to start working with, hahaha.

Monday we'll review my diet once again to make sure that I'm good for right now or if we need to begin tweaking.

I'm finally getting what other people are talking about.
But, I know that I can do it.
(See that positive spin there?)
Here's me yesterday, sporting some stylish tight pants, lol.


Now, here is a lady that I am inspired by.
Though my physique won't be that aesthetic, but
I LOVE hers.  I know many people don't find it attractive, but I am AMAZED by it.
I here that she stays in that shape all year long and that she's all natural.
I really admire her.








6 comments:

Lacey said...

You look great lady!
I'm excited to see what you pull out of the hat!!! :D

Andrea Hill said...

Oooh, she has nice abs! I'm going to look her up on bodybuilding.com and see if she has any workouts posted. Thanks!!

Athena said...

You do look great! And I'm sure you'll be great!
Yeah I wouldn't want to look like her but I absolutely can appreciate it! Get it? Abs-solutely. :) Yup I'm a dork too.

Lapetitemort said...

Really I would love to get some muscle like that, but I think with my genetics I won't be able to get as big without continuous work! I don't think that I'm that dedicated, lol.... who knows what the future will bring.

Roxie-Girl said...

Dang, you're just too cute for words!

Those Dana pics are all kinda motivation....jeesh!!

xoxo
Roxie-Girl

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Holy crap. I have GOT to get my ass off this couch.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife