Saturday, 31 December 2011

Thank You & Goodbye 2011





We had a good run.
Many wonderful things happened.
Changes for the good were made.
But it's time to say Au Revoir.

I have new plans, new adventures, new goals.



(Wouldn't that be fun to have in a living room?)
I'm debating WHAT exactly I would like to achieve this next year.
.
.
.
.
Well even if we have MayanCalendarApocalypticZombieBrigade on 12-21-2012,
that's pretty much the whole year to accomplish things, right?

All I do know is that I want to be happy.
I want to achieve things that I would like to achieve.
Hell, I may even be a little selfish this coming year.
In the same instance, I would like to do more for others.
I would like to achieve a good balance..
I would like to spend more time with friends.
I've already been planning dates, including yoga on weekends with one gal pal, then coffee or tea afterwards.  I have a quite a few girlfriends who have memberships at one of the same gym chains that I do.  This means hooking up & working out, YaaY!
I really don't want to hermit myself up in my house, as I have tendencies to do all too often.

I don't know.  There are many things that I would like to do.
Maybe I will sit and make a list.

Like, clothing and remaking it ~ Pop-in-law just bought me size 2 Petite jeans & they're already too big, along with many other things~  Woe is me right? 

Tonight, however, I will spend a relaxing evening with family, enjoying my last sips of red vino until after my competition in March.  Watch a little "Grimm."  (Haven't checked it out yet)
May have to pop in a few Twilight Zone episodes because it's just tradition.
(Um, and I'm a little obsessed.)

So, I will wish 2011 goodbye and welcome 2012 with open arms.



No comments: