Friday, 30 December 2011

Lucy Love

Okay, I don't normally have love for a particular "brand."
However, being a petite (a/k/a super short person, vertically challenged, can't reach my cabinets), I have found a place that actually fits to their size chart and the length is awesome!
I have fallen in love with 


Their stuff is adorable.
Their stuff FITS!!

I think that I have found a "brand" that I actually may be loyal to?!

Plus, I've even found their stuff at my local thrift store too!
Who threw it out?
I don't care because it was like new and fits perfectly!!

So, whenever I do actually earn some bread, I will be spending it there.
I've only purchased on their SALE items so far, but
DANG so so worth it.

And that's my 2 cents of love.



2 comments:

Athena said...

How short is super short? I'll have to check 'em out. Not having any clothes that fit anymore is a good problem to have, but kinda frustrating. Enjoy your New Years Eve!

Lapetitemort said...

I like to say that I'm 5'1", though I'm about 5' 1/2". The length is a little long for me with no shoes, but I'd rather them longer. I think that stems from so many years of having them too long.
I normally hem pants, even petites but these are a.o.k. for me with shoes. They are a 29 1/2" inseam on their Short lengths.
You enjoy too!