Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Day 59 ~ Some pics

I should have taken pics in the gym locker room in good light before I ran out of there this morning.
But you know, it was early and I still had to hit the grocery for a few last minute things before they get insane with shoppers considering the incoming snow and holiday.
(I woke up in the middle of the night getting up to write a list of things we should have for my pop-in-law.)

I decided to take pictures when I got home this morning.
Our office (nor any other part of our home) has good lighting, except natural light.
I was trying to get my abs, but I'm not sure that I captured much of anything, lol.



I really need a tan!

So, I did break down and buy some lotion that gives you color.
We'll see what that does, lol!

1 comment:

FIGUR(E)-atively Speaking said...

You look FANTASTIC! Let me know how that lotion works. Apparently, we suffer from the same "glowy, pasty white" syndrome! LOL! :)