Sunday, 11 December 2011

Day 49 ~ Theme Ideas

My nerdy side always wants to prevail. 
And with my admitting that I am, in fact, a girl of geekdom, it
should be of no surprise that I have a deep love of 





So, as I was re-watching, from Season 1, I thought
"This could be my theme!"

Totally cheesy!  Totally fun with a foam Mr. Pointy!
The moves could totally work in as I kick invisible vampire butt.


Maybe I could work in a bedazzled top like this?




Perhaps I could get someone to add in memorable quips and quotes from the show during the theme song?

Oh too much fun thinking of ideas.


Oh Joss, you fill me with happiness.
Now, if this could work.....

1 comment:

Athena said...

That could be awesome! I've actually never seen the show but I imagine you could do something really kick-ass with it. Fun!