Monday, 21 November 2011

Day 29

Pleasure reading.




I have to thank my girlfriend who is a college professor for scoring me these sweet reads.

Otherwise, everything else is quite the same at the moment.
Doing my competition training 2x a week in the evenings on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Working out on my own.
Taking my boot camp classes, four more and I begin shadowing.

Lusting for awesome new clothes and workout clothes.
Looking at sparkle-y posing bikinis online and wondering how the hell that's going to happen.
(I foresee a Brazilian wax.)

Right now, I'm just preparing for Turkey Day with the hubby
and continuing to try to keep up my workouts and diet.
Hopefully, something fun will happen that I can post on soon!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey I noticed on TameeMarie.webs.com (Tamee Marie Suits)... She's doing a payment plan that ends up knocking money off if you sign up before Dec 15th. :) I did it to help me get a new suit. Not sure which federation you're going with but I think NPC fitness uses Figure type suits... she also has ones to rent so check that out!!
Happy Thanksgiving pretty lady!