Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Day 16

Oh my Bazinga!
My chest, shoulders, arms and abs were are so sore today.
It's the good sore, but still,
OWWWWWIE.

Luckily from the waist down was not sore.
You know what that means?
Leg Day.
So, I met up with my friend Traci, and we banged out legs.
We each did different exercises, but pushed each other to do more than we had wanted.
Then, I hit the stairmill for cardio.

Gotta love it.
Except
~sigh~
I left my iPod at home!!!!
Nooooooooo!  It made for a longer session, but I got it done.
Funny how that time seems to drag endlessly if I don't have my
songs to pump me up through it.

Then, home to do all the daily duties & chores.


I also received a phone call about an inquiry that I put in last month involving
teaching bootcamp classes.
It's a reputable place, and they say that they will train their fitness coaches.
You make less as a fitness coach, but I have yet to finish studying or to register to take
the ACE Group Fitness Instructor test.
I have an interview this week, and we'll see what they say.
If it's meant to be it will be.
Perhaps, if it is meant to be, it will light a fire under my butt to finish studying and take the darn certification test.

Secretly, I want to do this.





But I'm so sore and tired, I will more likely be doing this as soon as I get the opportunity this evening.



2 comments:

Lacey said...

LMAO! Our danes do that on the couch if we let them. :)
Congrats on the job and mucho soreness! Sounds like you're right on track!!

v8grrl said...

i was Wishing today was leg day…my top half hurts so bad I had trouble brushing my teeth and getting my tshirt on and off.

I'm only on the first week of the JE program