Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Comparisons ~ Day 38

Since the plague of all womanhood is affecting me right now
and making me feel all blah and squishy,
I decided to look through photos and do some comparisons of where I've come from last year.
From the Left to the Right
August 2010, July 2011 and November 2011.

Maybe from now on, I'll wear the same thing to do photos.



And on a random note, I really have to get better at prepping my food for during the week.
Also, I have to make sure that I'm eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
I get caught up in other things and completely forget to eat.
Maybe I'll set the alarm on my phone or something to remind me -
EAT!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

SUCH fabulous progress! I love seeing transformations!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Shut. The. Door. Wow. I have got to get off my ass!

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

FIGUR(E)-atively Speaking said...

LOOK AT YOU!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'd never seen "before" pics of you. Of course, you've always been beautiful BUT NOW... Holy Toledo Batman! Get out! You are rock hard and hot! GREAT JOB! How inspiring! :)