Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Arms!

I've been working it, hard.
Today, I decided to snap a few shots in the mirror to see if anything would finally show up.
WooHoo!!  
I'm FINALLY able to see a little definition in pictures!







And now, in this snowy, blizzardy weather -
I tried to go to the gym this morning, got stuck, dug myself out and got back into the driveway,
only to greeted with a flat tire.
Sweet.

Yep, I'm going to be a girl and wait for S to get home to help me change it.
It's flipping freezing out there.
I will go shovel after the snow finally stops though.

Luckily, I have weights here at the house.
Not the heavy amounts that I'm used to but at least 15lb ones to get a small workout in today.
Tomorrow, I'll hit it super hard and Friday.
I now want to push it further and harder.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Woot!!! Honey has biceps and triceps!! :D

Lapetitemort said...

Finally, lol! Now to make em grow!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Saw this and thought of you:
http://fuckyeahfitspo.tumblr.com/page/16

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

FIGUR(E)-atively Speaking said...

Yeah! Look at the MUSCLES!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!! :)