Monday, 31 October 2011

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Every year, S and I exchange "Great Pumpkin" gifts.
I slacked this year and did not even think of it.
We barely even decorated, since we were out of town and such.
In fact, I feel blue because this is usually my absolute favorite holiday,
and I slacked.

Any how, S gave me my Great Pumpkin gift all wrapped in haunted house ads from the Westword.
Sweet.
This year I got





An art nouveau paint/ craft kit.
Love.

Here's a shot of our treat bags we traditionally make every year.




We make up bags with creepy toys and Halloween themed pencils, erasers, notepads and such.




Waiting anxiously to be handed out tonight.

And now, I must go to the trainer.
Two more paid for workouts.
May have to take what I've learned and workout on my own for a week or two until
I can somehow make enough to pay for some more, lol.
Learning experience, learning experience.




1 comment:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

What a fun idea! I am looking forward to treat-or-treating with the kids tonight.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife