Friday, 28 October 2011

Feeling guilty & selfish

I'm only just beginning this journey, but I'm feeling guilty and selfish.





You see, I usually am pretty frugal.  I research things on my own.  I bought a gym membership last year, but I got a deal - $15 a month.  I use it too, as I go a few times a week.
I shop at thrift stores.
We cook home, almost the whole week.
We eat out maybe once on a weekend.
I make many things that we use.
We garden.
We upcycle.

So, when I decided to looking into competing, I knew there would be changes.
It's something that I have wanted to do for years and years.
It feels extravagant to me.
It's not a "need."
It is most definitely a want.
I am having feelings of guilt and selfishness.

I wonder if others have felt this way when they first struck out to achieve this goal?

I am trying to push those down.
I know that I will learn a lot through this as well -
even though it's a pretty penny, lol.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

Me being a dork - Sluttin' It Up


Just because this makes me happy.





1 comment:

Lacey said...

It is very expensive.. I hear you completely! If you need help or any advice on a particular thing let me know! :)