Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Making a new deal (goal) with myself.

I have been doing well.  I definitely see changes in my upper body, shoulders especially.  Gosh, I'm starting to love my shoulders. ~gives them kisses~  I know the lower body will take time.  That is my nemesis, my fatty, jiggly zone.  I will not give up, though.  I am determined.

Since I am currently unemployed, I have been giving even more effort for becoming healthy and fit.  I love starting my mornings at the gym, having all of my meals planned out and being able to play with clean recipes.  However, I have decided that if I get one of these jobs that I applied for, well, maybe I'll look into a competition.  If I have the extra money coming in, I would be willing to let a little (a lot from what I read, lol) flow toward that goal. 

It's silly, but I keep thinking about it.  I think it would be a devil of a challenge to myself which is why I have not seriously considered trying. Well, that reason and the cost, haha!  I will keep working on myself, by myself, with the help of books, videos, blogs, support of others.  But, well, but if I can once again have extra money, maybe I'll go the extra and challenge myself even further.  This folks, is the new deal I am making with myself. I guess I'm willing to say that because the chances are 50/50!

No comments: