Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Hitting it & Cooking

Hit the gym this morning.
Upper body & a little run/walking.
My hamstring near the glute on my left leg has been annoying me.
My sneaker wore out on the inside during my run, balling up foam
on my heel and leaving me with a nice blister.
I'll have to settle for a cheap-o pair from Target or something until I can
save up the $$$ and get the time to go get a nice pair.
What did I expect anyway?
I mean I've worn this pair for probably four years -
far past the mileage that I should have.

I did make these today.


I had not made them in a long time.
We had a bunch of baby zucchini in the fridge that I did not want to go bad.
Plus, our green zucchini plants are beginning to do their magic.
I subbed all natural applesauce for the oil.

Unfortunately, I was in the middle of something else when the timer went off & 
I forgot about them in the oven.
Needless to say, they are a little well done, hahaha!




Since the oven was going, I also made these little loaves.


I only had some 93/7 ground turkey on hand, so I used that instead.
I haven't tasted it yet, but they smell delicious!
And you might as well check out Chelle's blog too. 
It's amazing to see her transformation.




No comments: