Friday, 8 July 2011

Burlesque Dorky Excitement!

Today I get to take a class with the

She's teaching an Ultimate Self Confidence Class
and I have heard nothing but great things about it.
An added plus is that many of my Burly Girl friends are also taking the class.
So this should be a super fun day!

Tomorrow I signed up for 
Theater for Burlesque with Tigger!





And Structured Playtime with Trixie Little & Evil Hate Monkey!
 


 
I may get to go to the Colorado Burlesque Festival Spectacular tomorrow night too.
A friend of mine has two tickets, and if her daughter can't go, I'm in - WooHoo!
Then we have a show on Sunday night.
Said friend and I will both be debuting new acts, both with a cirucus theme!
Mine's a flea circus and hers clown oriented!
Let our weirdness begin!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds fabulous! Can't wait to hear how it went.