Thursday, 28 July 2011

Bad Ass.....

is Sesame Street as Star Wars!
after a 5k jog
indoors at the gym on the treadmill
because I am not bad ass enough to run outside right now.
In fact, I am quite lame ass with that one.




Today, I have a hair appointment.

My theory is always
IT:S ONLY HAIR
It will grow back.
So, I think I'm going to go with something even shorter
with a little bad ass kick to it.
I'm debating changing colors again too.
We'll see if I chicken out.
But it'll grow back, right?

And this for me is just exciting.
We, as in the ladies of Immundo Burlesque, are booking more shows, perhaps on a monthly basis.
Woo Hoo!
 ~points up~
That's me!
With a flying chicken wing arm.
That pic was taken a few months ago.
I checked today in the mirror, and the arm is not flopping anymore - 
YaaY gym work!


And this show is sure to be a blast.
Burlesque infused in the middle of drag?!
Especially with these ladies, love them!!
They are uber fun and talented and
GorGeoUS!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on booking more shows! How exciting.

As to the hair, I say go for it. I wish I had the guts to do the same.

Best Wishes,
Amanda