Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Everyday, I smell like chocolate.

And this is just part of the reason why.  I make these things everyday.  
Now, these are actual pictures of ours, but they look pretty darn close.

Napoleons.
 

Vanilla & chocolate choux eclairs




Swans!  But we make white chocolate heads to put in ours.




Ganache Squares




and tons of things dunked in ganache and chocolate, like Sable cookies




Then there are all the tortes (genoise cakes) that we soak in alcohol syrups stacked with different cream fillings and frosted or made yummy some other way.

At least I'm not eating all of it!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

That would test my diet self-discipline to the max! They all look so scrumptious.

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh this is making me sooo hungry! I hope I have some chocolate somewhere around my house.