Thursday, 31 March 2011

Because






Because walking home from the bus stop, a car full of boys rolled down there windows and barked at me like dogs.  - Guess they were trying to tell me something.


Because when I opened the front door, dogs had exploded poop all over the house
Hello, bleach and the carpet steamer too.

Because when I walked into the backyard the little green house the husband bought and put together, 
but did not secure to anything was toppled over on the deck with
pots and dirt spilled all over.

And now that I'm done taking care of all of that shit, literally, I will do the dishes in the sink, take care of all of the other menial tasks, and get ready to make dinner.

It may not be correct, but I just popped open a beer.



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a really crappy day (literally and figuritively). This is the exact reason why beers and tequila are fridge staples in my house. So sorry things went so poorly. The boys are just stupid punks, hubbies are hubbies, but I can't explain the dogs. Maybe they just ate something funny? I hope tomorrow will be better, but at least the weekend is almost here.

Best Wishes,
Amanda

Betsy said...

A beer (or 2) is definitely deserved after a day like that! Hope tomorrow's better!

Meghan said...

i just stumbled upon your blog and decided to read it because your user name cracked me up. I've already been following apron revolution for a long time!

Lapetitemort said...

Yep, I had 3!
It was a very poopy day indeed!

Thanks Meghan for stopping by =)
Hope that I can begin posting more again and hopefully it will be in a much happier and sillier in nature!