Thursday, 10 February 2011

I'm starting to love the gym, wow

I think that I am seriously beginning to love the gym.  I had always heard people say that and never quite understood that.  The past two days, I was basically stuck at home and had to do a bootcamp video.  When I woke up this morning and knew that I could hit the gym, well, I was excited!

I started with a quick run : 12 min., 1.04 miles with inclines alternating between 0.5 and 2.5

Lower Body Day

Split Squats: 1, 15lb dumbbells, 3/12
Plie Squats: 1/12, (1) 35lb dumbbell, 2/12, (1) 40lb dumbbell
Seated Leg Press: 145lbs, 3/12
Seated Leg Curl: 40lbs, 2/12 then 30lbs, 1/12
Seated Leg Extension: 40lbs, 1/12, then 35lbs, 1/12, then 30lbs, 1/12

Ended with some stretching

 I decided to add a booty shot so you can see what I'm dealing with.  See V8grrl, I don't think we could ever wear the same size pants.  I have bubble butt.  I knew that it is going to take my bottom half much longer to get into better shape than my top half.  I'm ok with that because the more it stops jiggling, the better I feel and the better it looks even if it is pronounced.

No comments: