Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Grateful

A friend from back home shared a link to a family there with a unique child.  Their son has an extremely rare disease that causes him to blister with the slightest touch, and he is almost always in excrutiating pain.  There was a link to their blog and the story of their daily struggle.

Through it all, they are remaining so optimistic among all this pain and negativity.

I am not one for prayers, but they definitely have mine.  Also, their story has made me ever more grateful for all that I do have in my life.  If you think that you are having a tough life, read about theirs.

"EB"ing a Mommy

WWL: Each Day a battle and a gift for a Mother of a Sick Baby

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So sorry to hear about that. As a survivor of a serious childhood illness, I can definitely sympathize. I will keep them in my prayers.

Best Wishes,
Amanda