Sunday, 16 January 2011

I can really work it out.

Yesterday morning, I woke up bright and early. So, I decided to go to the gym. I ran my 1.5 mile and then did lower body weight work. Here's my obligatory locker room shot.



I had planned on getting up early this morning and going for a run or work out as well. I felt really good about doing that. I even had the vehicle so that I didn't have to walk up in the cold morning and slip and slide on ice patches. My butt is even sore this morning, that good after workout soreness!

Unfortunately, my plans did not come to fruition. We wound up going to brunch yesterday with a friend, then moved to a bar that we like to hang out in. I will not even tell you how much I drank. As we walked back, we even stopped in the pizza place and ordered a pizza to take home. It's a shame; I don't even remember eating a slice when we got home. I woke up from my drunken slumber at 11pm and spent the rest of the night tossing and turning and listening to hours of Twilight Zone radio shows on my ipod. Needless to say, I did not go to the gym this morning. I did cook a good breakfast for the husband and myself. So, tomorrow, back on track darnit!

I did get invited to perform at Panties At the Bar tomorrow night. The theme is international night. I will have to make a trip to JoAnn's to get some fabric and trims to make some additional pieces for one of my existing costumes for this new idea for tomorrow night. Yep, I'm going with Frank Sinatra's "Brazil" and dressing with a Brazilian Mardi Gras/Showgirl inspired costume. I do love being inspired! However, burlesque has taken up a TON of space for costuming in our extra room! Shame, shame on me. At least all of my costumes are done for our final Too Sexy for the Stock Show show Thursday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't feel bad about your fun night. Sometimes we all need to have some fun and take a break.

Congrats on being asked to perform at Panties at the Bar. I'm sure you'll do great!