Thursday, 20 January 2011

Crafty McCrafterson 2 ~ some cool links & inspiration

I found this new site with TONS of cool blogs and information, some links to really nifty online magazines. It's called Vintage Savoir Faire. I signed up so that I can get emails and such.

There are all sorts of homemade recipes for beauty products, food and just general crafty-ness!

I'm currently intrigued by the blogs included in My Handmade Beauty Routine. I think that I may have to try a few things out!

Also, my new issue of Bust came in the mail yesterday. Check out their downloads section. It's not up yet, but the new issue has this fabulous cloak/coat pattern that is going to be available soon!! I just may have to try to make it. In the meantime, browse what's up there now!

I think that I am becoming more obsessed with trying to make my own products and clothes and useful things. It doesn't help that Husband brings home pages that he has found on the web and is building me a folder of things to make yourself like cheese, yogurt, soap, candles and such.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very cool! Thanks for the great links

Amanda said...

Very cool! Thanks for the great links