Sunday, 12 December 2010

Etsy You Are Awesome - Christmas Shopping

My parents are EXTREMELY hard to buy for. I usually send a Lowe's gift card and teas or something of that nature. This year, I kept searching Etsy & Amazon. Luckily, my mom told me that my dad has discovered the tv series Supernatural and the new Battlestar Galactica. So, he got some seasons of those. Buuuut, he also loves vintage tools. I mean they have a 1952 tractor and they farm for goodness sakes. I found this crazy saw on Etsy. It's just shaped like nothing that I've seen. So, it's getting delivered to him.



My mom is uber Catholic. I found this antique silver rosary box that is really pretty. It was waaay more than I would normally spend, but I think she'd really like it, so I bought it.


But knowing my mom, she'll say "I just wanted you to know that it's used and has a scratch." Yep, mom because it's an antique from 1940 something... Oh well, I tried.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think the gifts are very cool. It's so hard to shop for parents. My folks always tell me they don't need anything.