Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Little in the middle,


but she go much back, and thighs like tree trunks! (I blame it on my time doing roller derby duty, heh, right from two years ago, heh) So this is another pair of pants that I should not wear out of the house. I think from now on that I will be sticking to the dark solid ones, oh yeah. I am beginning to think that I should take a picture of myself before I leave the house. The only problem is that I have no full length mirror at the house.

I wore that to go to the gym and then hit the grocery on the way home. The temperature feels like it has dropped 20 degrees, it's black and thundering... stupid snow that is supposed to come. I was really enjoying the fall gorgeous weather. Oh well, time to pull out the coats and my hats!

Old Man Winter is coming to town I guess.

2 comments:

Blackberry said...

You look fine. Don't worry about it, wear them out the door and enjoy your weekend.

A said...

Welcome to my life.
I identify, sister :)