Monday, 1 November 2010

Dark Passage


This is the second time that I have caught this movie. It happened to be on when I clicked on the TV at 6 am. It is from 1947 and has Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall and even a small part with Agnes Moorehead (you would know her as Endora in Bewitched).

The IMDb summary goes like this:
Bogart plays a man convicted of murdering his wife who escapes from prison in order to prove his innocence. Bogart finds that his features are too well known, and is forced to seek some illicit backroom plastic surgery.

I highly recommend it.


Here's a shot from last week when I went to the gym, on Tuesday. That's my Scream Scram shirt; it glows in the dark too!

I was in a show last Wednesday night and didn't get home until about 3am. Needless to say, Thursday was pretty much a throwaway day besides some contract work. Friday was much of the same, except that we did go see Saw 3-D. Thank goodness it was a matinee, but still we were disappointed. Saturday had us in Manitou Springs for the Coffin Races. What fun! We are now dreaming of making our own and participating next year.

This week is back on with the hadcore training.

No comments: