Friday, 5 November 2010

20's Inspiration & today's gym photo

I have always adored the 20s. So I constantly peruse images from the 20's. I recently found a modern BeBe dress at the thrift store which is going to fit wonderfully into a 20's night.












Oh, and here is today's gym pic. I ran, though I got my injection yesterday. The reason that I mention this is because normally I can jog for 20 minutes on the treadmill at a 5.3/5.4 mph pace. Today, my hot flashes were crazy strong. I barely ran 7 minutes before I had to take a 2minute break and so on and so on. I was pouring sweat like some sort of crazy animal! So after 25 minutes of intervals I went into the group exercise room and did a weight routine and strength circuit before walking back home to stretch.

3 comments:

v8grrl said...

R you incorporating some pushups in? I try to do 3 sets of pushups when I workout in between for my arms. Add them in! You look so awesome. I can't wait to see all the pics together

Lapetitemort said...

Yep! I'm working on doing the real pushups & not the girl ones. I can only do about 4 in a row before I have to take a break and do more, but I'm doing them. =)

Amanda said...

Gorgoues photos.