Thursday, 14 October 2010

Shameless

Look I was on a poster! Psst, the picture is actually from last year, but they used it for the flyer anyway. I wore that dress in a number in the show too.


I am on this quest for a tight bod. You know, here I am 37, and over the past year I have kind of let things go. I in no way, shape or form want to resemble those women that you see on tv that have let themselves go. I mean, I have no reason for it. I don't even have kids to blame on my shape.

The past month, I have been hitting it hard. This past week, though, I have been hitting it harder. I wanna be smokin' hot. Those of you who know me, know that I kind of enjoy exploiting myself. Hell, if I had a smoking hot bod, I'd parade around naked or in a bikini all the time. I would even take some of those nude photos to have, but more of the kind that didn't actually show the bits and pieces.

Yes, I am slightly insane and have an extremely optimistic view of what I hope to accomplish, but I really don't care.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the poster! It looks very good. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look hot. I think everyone aspires to that.

Best Wishes,
Amanda

Gingerella said...

Great photo! Keep up the good work, I need to plug into your mojo to get my ass back in gear.