Thursday, 14 October 2010

Random about horrid people

I had this Anonymous poster about two years ago post something along the lines of this:

about my burlesque: I feel bad for anyone who has seen you - you are the horror to all men blah, blah, blah
then:
All your shitty recipes, I hope you choke on them and die.

That's when I decided to monitor comments. I would like to say that it did not affect me in the least, but obviously it has stuck with me all of this time. Since it was an anonymous poster, I have no clue who this person was. I often ponder whether it was actually someone that I knew but they did not have the balls to tell me to my face.

I guess I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but hey, I still get booked. If you don't like the things that I post, then move along. Maybe now that I have talked about it, it will leave me. And touche' to you anonymous because you got under my skin for this past time.

And that, my friends, is a random post about horrid people.

2 comments:

The Incredible Woody said...

Spineless jerks! Not enough balls to post with their name!

Lapetitemort said...

It just makes me wonder how someone could have so much disdain for someone on a blog?