Tuesday, 19 October 2010

Gym Day 4, the Personal Training Day

Gym Day 4 - no changes in the photos yet.

It has been a couple of years since I trained with a trainer. Nice thing is that I'm with the same trainer that I had a couple of years ago. It was like I had never left. True to his word, he kicked my ass. He made me do super sets. I am spent and exhausted, but it feels good.

I actually admitted my "goal" to the trainer, to have that figure/fitness model bod - well how they look when they're not on a cutting diet for photo shoots or competitions. You, know, toned, lean with some muscle showing. ~sigh~

Yes, I wear tinted chapstick to the gym. I wear it almost ALL the time. Without it, I resemble the walking dead.

I am feeling a little better about myself, but not as good as I would like to feel considering there is a show on Thursday night. I'll be performing in four acts. I would like not to feel self-conscious, but whatever. I'll figure it out.

Food stuff:

I have found that I really love to eat my oatmeal in the morning with a tablespoon of all natural peanut butter and a small organic nanner cut up in there. I think it has become my breakfast of choice!

Who knows, if I keep all of this up consistently maybe I'll win a prize in the ECD 3rd Challenge.

1 comment:

v8grrl said...

yea!!!!

i gotta try that oatmeal ...